opinion on body repair

sage0021

What would you do!!!!???

need opinion on what you would do.

i found another 1994 integra ls auto, same as the one i paid $400 for. same color and milage. i called the guy and he is willing to take $300 for it because the tranny is shot and it doesnt run.

i need a new exhaust and new panels for my integra (both fenders and driver quarter) im thinking of buying this car and taking these pieces off and then scraping it. or i could take my tranny out and put it in the new car and scrap mine. or i could buy it, take what i need, and part out the rest which ive never done before. last option would be to keep my car with the body damage and do nothing. i dont know what to do. scrap yard will give $225 for it without the panels and catback. is it easier for me to swap auto tranny's or is it easier to swap the panels (rear quarter would be the only problem).

thoughts...opinions...what would you do?

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Holy balls, sir - there is more rust than paint. Buy a shell

sage0021

Holy balls, sir - there is more rust than paint. Buy a shell
haha, i know i know. this is the car i bought for $400 though and it drives. its my winter beater. i actually scrapped the idea now i think. no point in fixing up this teg. going to drive it this winter and store the rsx and then hopefully find a nicer one next spring if i have some more money freed up.

Jabes

sooo the body on the one for $300 is good? if thats the case I'd buy it and swap your transmission over to it