Opinions on these rims?

5speedintegra

So a friend of mine is selling these black rims (15") for 200, with all locking nuts on all 4 of them. Only 1 tire is brand new, the others are all bald. What do you guys think? Do they look good? or should i go with something else?

Theasian

Agreed go with something else. Now for 50-75 maybe 100 if he let's you take his gf home with you. But 200 aint worth it for wheels with junk tires

5speedintegra

Agreed go with something else. Now for 50-75 maybe 100 if he let's you take his gf home with you. But 200 aint worth it for wheels with junk tires
yeah i think i will, cuz some of the rims have curbage and one has a big ass gash that CANNOT be fixed so itll be like that forever, but i can do much better than that, im rollin on steelies right now and i dont really like the white car on black wheels look, but it looks ok sometimes. Anyways, ill prob go for some machined face ones like fat fives or something

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I think they look good, but not for $200 with 3 bald tires. I bought Konig Monsoons with 3 bald tires and one new one for $60 total. Either keep looking or try and bring him down.

RobbinYoBizkits

they are better than steelies so in that aspect yes but for 200 i would go 100 to 115 and even those 2 numbers are stretching it a little