Opinions wanted

Tweakydizi

So i need a new rear view mirror, like REALLY BAD! and ive been debating on what kind of mirror to get. Im interested in getting one of those long ones. I think theyre called wink mirrors? So i was wondering if i could get some feedback on them if theyre worth it or not, and also if there are issues with them. Or maybe even a different mirror suggestion!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
The reason I run a stock mirror still is because I always leave my visors down. I think they make a broadway mirror that is a bit smaller that just clips onto the stock mirror

Tweakydizi

well i cant keep my stock mirror though. its really loose and im not sure if it would be able to stay in position with a clip on mirror on it. would there be a way for my to tighten my stock mirror? If that makes any sense.. hahhaa

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Is it the piece that connects to the windscreen? Or is it the mirror itself?

Tweakydizi

its the mirror itself. (the part you adjust right?) When driving it just slowly starts to move out of place which clearly isnt good while driving haha.

and what do you mean that it messes up in the middle?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I've heard this too, but haven't experiences it in the two years of owning mine^ I'd say go for it. It even mounts right up to your sun visor holes in the second gen so no drilling or anything needed

Tweakydizi

Hmm sounds reliable to me!! I think ima go for it. does the mirror some with everything needed to mount it or will i need to get mounts separately?

Frannkie

I♥MyDa9
Hahah Yeah I Say You Go with The WINK Mirror ! Got mine for 15 Bucks ! c(;
Dont think i wouldve payed 21-25$ For One.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I had a broadway mirror until my subs knocked it off and a few of the clips broke. I loved it

I was able to leave both of my visors down and up again without really having to move the mirror.