opinions

luvda2ndgenteg

Ok so on my way home from work a Subaru decides to run a stop sign so I swerved to miss them and hit a hill which caused me to flip so since I just have liability and they ran from the seen I gotta fix it out of my pocket do you guys thinks its worth it I have a brand new rebuilt motor That runs strong and what would need to be replaced or fixed is
fenders
Front bumper
driver door and
needs work on both back fenders
New paint

So do you guys think its a waste of time or worth it?

I know its kinda dumb but I just wanna hear other oppinions

built_ls

sit down and do a legit estimate on how much the "fix up" project is gonna cost you. then see if you can find a shell that doesnt need a lot of work.

see which route would be cheaper: new shell or fix what you got.

KiNGKAOS

Where do u live? cuz I gotta pretty clean '93 shell 4 sale..

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If you legit flipped your car, there shouldn't be much question with whether or not you can fix the body

j13

Keep It Clean
buy a clean titled shell with good 1/4 panels. swap everything over and go even harder at putting in work

luvda2ndgenteg

Thanks guys for the oppinions I will probably buy a new shell and swap everything over Because there is alot of damage to my car but my God father said wait and let him see and if he can handle to fix. It he will for the price of the parts Because he owns a body shop that's why I'm waiting for now but its sad to see my teg go all due to some dumbass who doesn't look when running a stop sign and running away like a coward