Optional Side Skirts On Ebay

speedin

The Transporter
Ive heard of fitament issues. And fiberglass is WEAK so and rocks will have their way with that skirt

speedin

The Transporter
SOLOTR95 said:
so what you recomend
Hell, id get them. I dont think the OEM brand is worth it. Id take my chances on these. Just be careful with them I guess :???:

speedin

The Transporter
SOLOTR95 said:
i mean you got to have the best for your car you know lol
If you can afford it. Really a skirt isnt like a preformance part. As long as its not made out of something odd. Fiberglass isnt that bad. What is the OEM material??

SOLOTR95

Isnt It Like Urethane Or Something. See I Dont Know The Difference Between The Different Kinds Of Matterial The Use. The Only One I Know Is Carbon Fiber Lol

speedin

The Transporter
SOLOTR95 said:
Isnt It Like Urethane Or Something. See I Dont Know The Difference Between The Different Kinds Of Matterial The Use. The Only One I Know Is Carbon Fiber Lol
I know that the fiberglass is brittle. But thats about it. Im shure OEM is better. But is it worth the price? Im just wating for someone on here who bought these on here to chime in. But id buy them. Side skirts dont seem to see that bad of damage. Id just put some mud flaps on to help with rocks and crap. Now if it was a front lip, id say HELL NO. Because all the rocks and crap those see.

speedin

The Transporter
integra4life29 said:
it does say if fitment aint right, he'll refund your money....that's cool...I'd get them too.
Oh hey, didt see that. Yea, id definately get them now!