Our 2 year old son made Jalopnik.com's website lol

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
http://jalopnik.com/5953762/adorable-two+year+old-knows-a-turbo-when-he-sees-one

A few weeks ago I filmed this while working on my car and posted it on my youtube, facebook and local forum. Apparently the guys over at Jalopnik caught wind of it and posted up the video.

I wish I could log in and post a comment to shut some of the people up on there who are posting haha. I think people will find negative things to say about anything these days

Last edited:

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha yeah, apparently someone submitted it from the local forum I posted it on. I just talked to the guy who wrote the article, trying to figure out a way to login so I can tell people more about Tyson and the video. Some of the comments have me laughig based on the pure hateristic manner they are in. I don't even know if thats a word, if not then I just coined it!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
thats awesome! I wish my dad was a car guy lol. Also, is it impossible for people to leave positive comments nowadays? what a bunch of a**hole comments

whitedc4

i don't quite understand the trash talking on a 2 year old kids video.
seems rather immature.

he's a cute kid, his voice is way too cute for words.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Haha thanks everyone. I don't understand the hate either, hell I didnt even submit the video to Jalopnik like the article states. I talked to the guy who wrote it though and he's going to add some things to it. He is definitley a car guy already. I was pulling the motor out of my car yesterday and had to run him out of the garage a few times for playing in the pan full of oil lol.

whitedc4

when i was little i used to catch grass hoppers and toss them in the pans of oil my dad had sitting around... and then i would watch them drown.

hehe

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
When I was little I actually hated cars. It was my punishment to go down to the body shop with my dad and wet sand on cars all night long. I have pictures somewhere of me about 8 years old passed out on a stack of hoods with a block in my hand haha.

whitedc4

When I was little I actually hated cars. It was my punishment to go down to the body shop with my dad and wet sand on cars all night long. I have pictures somewhere of me about 8 years old passed out on a stack of hoods with a block in my hand haha.
haha and now you could hardly call that punishment. it was kind of the same for me, my mom would make me go out into my dads shop wether it was crazy cot or seriously hot and i would just sit out there drowning bugs bored to death. he always had some old chevy he was working on. now they all just sit.. i don't know where it kicked in that i started liking cars but it definitely wasn't from childhood lol

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I think for me it kicked in around my freshman year in highschool. I realized cars got you girls, then once I got my own, I started breaking shit and had to teach myself to fix it since my dad lived in a different town at the time. Now I actually enjoy doing body work and have become pretty good at it lol.

94RS

No fucks given.
I seen this earlier, no idea it was your kid. :thumbs up

Also got a chuckle from one of the responses to that post:

Before the days' dawn. Before the show closer. Before of what it's now known as the Apocalypse, a man was born. Legend tells that he had a motorcycle piston as his first toy; that his first shelter was the broken carcass of a rotten Bavarian 3 series; that he could smell oil and name the brand and vintage of it, at 3 years old.

Legend says his first stroller was turbo charged. And that he installed that turbine. Legend says his turbiclorian count exceeded that of Master Toyoda.

Legend say his name is Tyson and that he would reestablish car culture for a new century.
But some of those other people are fucking douches.