Out of ideas, suggestions on cheap/free modifications?

junior1023

So I did a bit of work on the integra recently (new o2 sensor, new starter, plugs, wires, igntion coil, icm) so money is alil tight, but I love working on the car lol. So I'm looking for some free or cheap upgrades that people can think of. Was considering trying to delete cruise control (I have aftermarket wheel so its no useable), power steering and a/c but haven't really found any DIYs that make me feel comfortable doing that alone. I have a 94 integra ls with the b18b1. Interior is completely done (tenzo-r racing seats,armrest delete, gsr leather rears, red vinyl door inserts, black carpet, etc..). Motor has short ram, 4-2-1 stainless header, test pipe, 2.5 exhaust, wrinkle black valve cover, engine dressup, etc... exterior is all done as well (newer paint, genuine type-r rear wing, yellow high beam lenses, front lip, wheels, etc..). Does anyone have any ideas for what I can do to hold me over until I get some more cash to play with? Lol

GUCRO

Paint your valve cover. Do some body work. I personally like to spray my car different colors (primer) .

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

GUCRO

Clean under?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

TheSkygun

X2 on the led conversions
Might as well delete the cruise control and can place something else there?

junior1023

I've already converted my cluster to LED

I don't know what you mean by clean under the car?

And I never use a/c. Windows down and sunroof open are so much better lol. And I know I'm not losing power, but would be nice to clean up the bay a bit.

rexpepper123

convert your inside lights to leds and also signal, brake and running lights to leds. get some rubberized undercoating an spray it in those awesome honda rust spots to renew the old and help prevent. maybe go for a ride an smoke a blunt? buff an wax ?there really isnt much else ya could do your care looks amazing.

phinattic

you could add strobes to your hazzard lights. autozone sells a kit for about 15 to 20 bucks its pretty easy. a little wiring add a switch for on and off and you have some cool new hazzards.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Wire tuck! Amber side markers? Limo tints, now! License plate relocator? A killswitch is pretty freakin' cheap. Oh...I'm just throwing out random ideas.