Out of the game

2kdb7

So I just sold the teg for 2k. Now I fell blah. Recently got this
now I'm in the market for a miata. As much of a pain in the ass that car was I miss it too many memories.

TheSkygun

being in orange county, i take four, people don't look while thet drive here.
miata could be fun

2kdb7

Ya I wanna get serious with racing and there was just too many issues with the teg. So I figured I needed a better start and can't afford a s2k. And the bike I helped out a friend he was needing some cash

98GS

At least u got to sell her instead of deal with a theft :)u will always miss it though. Tegs r just too damn fun!

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lmk if you need miata parts. A miata will be a super fun car if you want to track or even if you just want a comfortable ride. I think there are a lot more styles you can do with a miata than people outside of the community know.

2kdb7

I already have a game plan for the miata.its gonna be a 1 gen. As far as style I'm thinkin front lip and 15" axis og with some beefy tires other than that leave it or remove it. I'm gonna start with suspension unlike the teg. Looking back I wasted soo much money and time on stupid shit

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I already have a game plan for the miata.its gonna be a 1 gen. As far as style I'm thinkin front lip and 15" axis og with some beefy tires other than that leave it or remove it. I'm gonna start with suspension unlike the teg. Looking back I wasted soo much money and time on stupid s***
See thats what i mean, you dont really see everything unless you are in the community. I prefer the nostalgic trend everyone does. its classic.

stuff like this is super dope.

Nigga, you think this is a f***in' game?? We out here tryin'a eat
ed zachery

2kdb7

Nigga, you think this is a fuckin' game?? We out here tryin'a eat
Lol I'm done with the limitations of fwd. And its a Kawasaki needed a little work and my friend was hurting for money and I won't have a car next month so hell why not.

And I like the look of that miata that's clean. What front end is that? This is kinda the look I'm gonna go
with a hard top. I did see a hard top that also replaces the trunk is that just custom or something that you can buy

Edit: this is the the top I was talking about

Last edited: