Oxide kit is now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

94integralambo

ITR.... I wish
Now the oxide is finally on. for anyone tryin to look into this the NOS Sniper Kit is very simple For Oxide Beginners. Its A cheaper Kit but still has the NOS quality. Im staying with a safe 75 hp shot and since its a wet kit the actual horsepower is around 60 to 65. Doesnt sound like much? Thats 65 hp at the push of a button. Gonna go play with it tonight and see how much of a difference it makes against some real cars.

94integralambo

ITR.... I wish
Last time I checked, when you upgrade your car, You do it to YOUR liking. Not anyone elses. I like my lambo doors and M3 Mirrors. Thats why they are on my car.

Anyway, It costs 350 For the whole kit

And alright Ill take a video and post it asap.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Pretty sure nobody said anything about modifying your car if you'd actually read. They just said don't be a dumb fuq and street race. That's for fags. That's being said, interested in seeing the vids

94integralambo

ITR.... I wish
"MR RICE". And btw I was just looking at those Spark Plug Wire Covers, I dig it. But anyway, Vids should be up by the end of the week.

Havok114

Did you end up getting a bottle warmer , people who say don't street race usually drive slow cars just saying LOL .

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I know my cars slow, that's not why I don't race. I had a cousin die from doing just that. This couple seconds of feeling like youre cool ain't worth your life, or that of another. You never know. Take it to the track

Status
Not open for further replies.