P.O.S Acura Integra GSR build

nguyen69

okay so too get back on topic..Today I finally got a viper alarm installed! and picked up some Alpine type S door speaker and tweeter combo they sound like mini subs not as bad as i thought..
and also thinking about ordering some skunk 2 LCA's i told the company if they over night them with the free shipping ill buy them so wish me luck haha ohh yeah! also found a place in town that sells custom steeelies so im just waiting on a response if they can get me the right size and offset
installed my alpine type R 12 sub with the door speakers

Resistance92

Dude this is so beast...grats. And ur still in HS and ur doing all this to ur car and working? WHAT THE FCK? do u sleep?

u have some skills man if ur really young and doing all this

nguyen69

Dude this is so beast...grats. And ur still in HS and ur doing all this to ur car and working? WHAT THE FCK? do u sleep?

u have some skills man if ur really young and doing all this
thanks man appreciate it! well about only 5-6 hours a night haha kinda sucks going to school 6 hours then 8 hours at work but F it nothing else better to do sense i moved and i work at Oreillys so its a bonus.
but next semester im taking a after school program( auto body collision) where ill really beable to work on the car and paint it myself (MALONO RED)

nguyen69

Is that the noco box? I used that to relocate my battery, I like it in the trunk better.
to be honost i have no clue just picked it up from my work Oreillys and yeah its way more convient in the trunk espiecally hooking up your amp dont need to by a 90$ wiring kit only like 5 feet of power wire at the most

nguyen69

Today i picked up a new mirror lol and some window tint, having a friend do it for me because last time i took out my windows and did them when i pu tthe drive side back in it came off the track when i was rolling it up and it came off the track and scrape the window tint! so i ripped it all off ha
so this thing will be the only thing that will have stickers on my car no more on my windows like my old car

grayghost

I had my windows tinted by a professional and I watched. He did not take any glass out of the car. After watching the contortions he had to go through to do the rear hatch It would probably be easier to take the hatch off and put it on a padded bench but he did an amazing job.

farooq341

i had a friend drill and tac weld the o2 in for temporarly(not spelled right) until i straight pipe the beast, after replacing the o2 it got worse.. so i checked the IACV (idle air control valve) and cleaned it wasnt that replaced the temp sensor still nothing then after a couple days replaced the TPS sensor(throttle position sensor) and bam car runs mint now!,now

nguyen69

I took out the side windows because it was alot easier doing them on a table rather them on the car seeing that i am not a proffessional at doing tint lol for anyone that it was there first time doing tint it sucks unless your just naturally good at it. and as for the hatch i didnt even want to attempt that

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Not a fan of wink mirrors, unless you do it and are still able to use the sun visors. If not, then GG my friend, it's your naked eye vs the Sun when it comes out

nguyen69

i had a friend drill and tac weld the o2 in for temporarly(not spelled right) until i straight pipe the beast, after replacing the o2 it got worse.. so i checked the IACV (idle air control valve) and cleaned it wasnt that replaced the temp sensor still nothing then after a couple days replaced the TPS sensor(throttle position sensor) and bam car runs mint now!,now
yeah it sounds super ghetto witch it was but I wasnt to worried about my exhaust unitl i redo it this next summer, at the time i was just worried about getting this thing running. but it did turn off my check engine light

nguyen69

Not a fan of wink mirrors, unless you do it and are still able to use the sun visors. If not, then GG my friend, it's your naked eye vs the Sun when it comes out
at first i wasnt either i got the idea from a friend of mine witch i always high beamed him to piss him off
but there just goofy... and people next to you are just like wtf? haha something different
and plus ill have my rear hatch tinted so it wont be as bad when people are behing me

The4nGuy

Car looks like it's coming along great. I have a wink mirror and my friends love using high beams to blind me, but luckily i just move my head a little and I can't see the light. Also I am currently working on getting my integra to be able to keep its visors with the wink mirror. So far, I have them on but they aren't fully functional. They don't fold down all the way. :cry: oh, and mind me asking where you are located at, the integra in your picture with the eg looks familiar.