Paint Interior Accents

COLEWORLD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYLzPts0q48

What do you guys think of this video? IMO he made it look like shit, yellow doesnt go good with a tan interior. I have a tan interior too and i was thinking about doing something like this except with black or if i found some good reflective chrome paint. I would probably only do the ac vents, the clock part, maybe the dash but i'm not sure...I wouldnt go with a bright color like yellow but i think it would look nicer then the boring tan interior and make my car look different. Opinions..?

95GSR21

Do not paint your vents Chrome..it'll look like ass..just get door inserts, and armrest cover and shift boot if your manual..but hey its your car..maybe convert it to black interior

COLEWORLD

Yeah i'm not sure how it would look but i'm trying to picture it. Maybe if i painted the outside of the vent but not the lines in the middle? (like a chrome lip on rims if that didn't make sense) But what do you think about black accents on the tan interior? I think the two tone might look nice, and it would be alot easier then doing the whole interior swap.

Btw I drive an automatic, but i am doing an automatic to manual lookalike with a shift boot and chrome shift knob. I am also putting in a chrome or gunmetal parking brake, prbly new gas/brake pedals, and i was thinking about what else i could change to match.

COLEWORLD

That is a pretty good idea...where can I get those? Do you think they would look good in the tan interior?

And @guy_from_nerk Haha my bad, i thought you might be saying that but i didnt know if you just missed my last post. The manual conversion is way too hard for me though, i wish i could do it.

COLEWORLD

Yeah i looked on ebay but i just found alot of the vinyl that you put over the dash and shit, and then i found real parts for $600...seems like a rip off to me.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
The manual conversion isn't that hard man. Just get the clutch pedal, resivoir, clutch line and a transmission and the rest is downhill

rexpepper123

OMG NO! dont encourage people to use those shit vinyl stickers. my buddy bought one of those sets back in high school. looked like ass. then again he did have a huge ass body kit and 2 tier wing on it lol CF or leave them alone what i would do but thats me. simple is sometimes better.

COLEWORLD

Haha don't worry i wasnt about to put stickers all over my car, if i cant find the real carbon fiber parts for a decent price then i'll leave it how it is.