painted my fat 5s

95GSR21

Despite a half ass job and rushing through it. They came out ok. This is just temporary until I get them powder coated.

Before:
[/IMG]

After:
[/IMG]

LMK what you guys think

j13

Keep It Clean
black looks better, gold on the big spokes is kinda bold. post pics of em on the whip

Alvi84

Shoulda polished up the fat 5's. Specially if you drive a black teg. Great contrast to have some shiny wheels. Would like to see pics of it on the car tho!

95GSR21

Yeah I was going to do that but its w.e for now..as soon as I put them on ill post pics ..I've always.like gold wheels on black

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
I got the SE fat fives. Gonna polish them when I get the time......never haha

But i'd love to see what yours look like on the car :)

95GSR21

I'll Polly have pics of them on Sunday..yeah its a long process to polish that's why I didn't

mdan9193

Mdan
Paint came out looking nice. You'll get tired of the gold fat fives though. I had some bronze fat fives on my milano red integra and I got bored of it really fast. Painted OEM wheels don't look good. They look better polished.

PS. Instead of spending money on getting those powdercoated, save that and sell your rims and you'll have enough for a set of more decent wheels.

94rs-gharp

whatever you do if you deicde to get new rims pllllleeeeeaaaassseeeeee dont get flippin rota's they are soo freakin played out go konig, enkei, motegi, volk, work, do something differnent man!!!