painted my ls meshes :D

mastershank

hey guys

finally got around to painting my extremely beaten up LS mesh wheels

unfortunately i forgot to take pics before so i cant show a before and after. shame on me i know

but here they are!

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
Ooh, the finish is so smooth. :O
And you've taped off the tyres before painting to. I know a dude who painted the wheels on his truck without blocking off the tyres. Wish I had those wheels. :O

Surferman

Nioce i was actually thinking of painting my silver slips white. But Like i wanted a bright white white. mabye frost white?

anywho, care to post quick steps on how you did this? what color did you use? looks good
thanks

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
after the clear cures, lightly wetsand, polish, wax, and it'll even be more crazy brightness!! lol!!

mastershank

Nioce i was actually thinking of painting my silver slips white. But Like i wanted a bright white white. mabye frost white?

anywho, care to post quick steps on how you did this? what color did you use? looks good
thanks
believe it or not, this was actually an autozone-product project :shock:

all products including paint were from autozone
simple aluminum/metal spray paint

total cost of project which included sandpaper and paint: $50

Surferman

well let me know how it holds up. yeah mine are like painted silver so i wouldn't know if i should sand it any or not its pretty smooth now.
oh yea and get some pics with em on! lol

mastershank

well let me know how it holds up. yeah mine are like painted silver so i wouldn't know if i should sand it any or not its pretty smooth now.
oh yea and get some pics with em on! lol
use aircraft remover to remove the original paint/clearcoat

then sand to remove any imperfections