painting ls mesh and getting coilovers

mastershank

hello all, after 4 months of having 17" rims and having no coilovers, i FINALLY sold them for $550 and i am now painting my LS meshes white cause i love white wheels haha

anyone recommend a coilover kit for around $500 but i can still adjust for winter time?i have a DC4 btw

i found these on ebay but not sure if i can raise them back up :roll:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GROUND-CONTROL-COILOVER-SPRINGS-94-01-INTEGRA-KONI-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ120587259739QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_1797wt_1294

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Bronze, black, silver, they'd all look good

j13

Keep It Clean
With that money, why are you going to get coilover sleeves? If I were you ill get some fully adjustable coiloovers. Save $100 more and buy some NICE suspension.

mastershank

With that money, why are you going to get coilover sleeves? If I were you ill get some fully adjustable coiloovers. Save $100 more and buy some NICE suspension.
im still learning suspension lol

any recommendations onto what/where i can/should buy?

j13

Keep It Clean
im still learning suspension lol

any recommendations onto what/where i can/should buy?
With those coilover sleeves you posted, you'll have to get a nice strut so you can go lower. If you put those on a stock OEM strut, you'll blow them, they will start leaking, and you'll have no dampening, which will cuase a bouncy ride, stock struts weren't designed to be slammed.

Coilover sleeves $250+
Nice struts for the sleeves $250+ = $500+

Full coilovers = $500-$600

Search for full coilovers by Skunk2, Blox, Function form..those are full coilovers but fully adjustable will cost more. Fully adjustable coilovers have knobs on the side so you can fine tune your car, on your own, whichever way you prefer.

whitedc4

search local or not so local craigslist. or make a want to buy post on craigslist.. this is how i get half my stuff lol. you'll get it a lot cheaper and be able to talk about the product to the seller

mastershank

thanks j13, i probably would have made an uneducated purchase, but now i know haha

and yeah, cragislist saves lives lol