Painting My Blades- Y/N

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
I recently posted about getting rota's but I've decided to stick with my blades. Here theyy are now.

Here's what I want to do:

Do you guys think this will look good or tacky? Thanks for the input. I'm just really set on getting a bronze/gold on red look.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Put them on the car first, it will be easier to decide.

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
haha i know but then if I don't like it i can't just undo the paint lol.

mirrorimg, i would like to lower but i have a driveway and a neighborhood that don't agree with low cars..

mirrorimg

It doesn't have to be a huge drop ;) I have to negotiate lots of bumps on my travels, but I understand that its more of an inconvenience in many cases.

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
can you drop say 1" or do most shocks/struts go all or nothing. I know they have adjustable setups but I'm no expert... I know it looks like a 4X4 now but I don't wan't to be super sexy slammed lol. My undercarraige can't take it!

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
???

They look alright though I am a big proponent of polished blades. I do believe you need a suspension upgrade though.
I meant that it's hard for me to tell if they will look good on the car from that picture. I agree though, he needs a lowering in order to fully utilize the awesomeness of Blades.

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
ohh i gotcha. I was like....i haven't painted them yet. sorry just a little confused at first. But yeah I'm thinking of lowering but only about an inch.