Painting the "Integra" On front and Rear Bumper.

.Cortez

94' LS
So how'd you guys do this? I want to but I don't know what paint to use, or what you used to stencil it out.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
they make vinyls that go in there. but if nothing else. put 3" painters tape over it and take a razor blade and cut the words out.then paint it to please yourself.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
one of those paint pens from walmart will do it believe it or not...one of my buddies just did this

.Cortez

94' LS
one of those paint pens from walmart will do it believe it or not...one of my buddies just did this
That seems allot easier. I'll try that. It would take me a year to cut that out of tape, I'd mess it up 100 times and have to start over again. Thanks bud.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
haha. well i tried. i thought about dremeling mine out in the back and putting a red light behind it.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
That seems allot easier. I'll try that. It would take me a year to cut that out of tape, I'd mess it up 100 times and have to start over again. Thanks bud.
no prob. just look in the arts and crafts section and you should find them

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
shit dude if you are gonna use a paint pen get an OEM paint color that is actually auto paint. no crafts supplies.

.Cortez

94' LS
true. maybe i'll stop down AnA Tomorow or talk to a buddy from Ceekays see if they have anything, if that fails, walmart craft pens here i come!

EDIT: Just went to AnA and picked up automotive black touch up paint. I'll sand inside the letters and paint them with the brush provoided. Pics of everything done should be eventually...

Last edited:

Surferman

I did mine with Honda's midnight black paint pen from advanced. You can get them anywere like walmart too though.

I shoulda sanded mine lol but it doesnt look too bad.