painting

TheSkygun

what would be an average price for painting a 97 coupe. nothing fancy. just have the clear coat coming off and it makes me sad so im looking to have it repainted

miloiii123

It really depends on what you are looking at doing. I know you can look in the services on craigslist and there are normally some local guys doing ok jobs out of their garage for a few hundred, and you can also find holiday deals and such from companies on craigslist for anywhere up to a few grand depending on pearl, metallic, and different things such as one stage paint with clear and base mixed or two stage paint which is base then clear coat which is highly recommended. But anywhere from a few hundred but if you have the money to go to a good shop that will do the prep right and warranty it, then go to the good shop.

TheSkygun

yeah my rear bumper got smashed and insurance covered it and the guy did a great job matching it and came out really well and life time warranty but cost 500 bucks for just the rear bumper

rumjockey1

Yeah bro. I have a suggestion for you. I am also in need to paint my room a couple of months back. I came across this home solutions. The quality of painting is good and also price is economical. Better go for this handymenmanchester.

Good luck...