Paolo's VSM integra build

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I think you put too much paint on, one coat of primer should have done it. I reccomend a clear protectant over top. I've been using this Valspar clear coat spray from Lowes with amazing results.

Nice car

paoloDa92

I think you put too much paint on, one coat of primer should have done it. I reccomend a clear protectant over top. I've been using this Valspar clear coat spray from Lowes with amazing results.

Nice car
1st coat of primer is usually just touch ups barely any on the lip and i progress from there. It wasnt a full covered coat just the last one.

thanks for the input Im gonna re-sand it and we'll see if it works this time but now im gonna buy an adhesive paint first from the paint shop and also use a heater.

paoloDa92

FInally had some free time to wash the car, been really busy with school and work.

Also took off my front bumper to test fit the front lip. So far im really happy with it.

Also just re-sanded the front lip just now and planning on putting some primer on it then wet sanding tonight then re-spraying tomorrow.

Untitled by p_dawg8812,

Untitled by p_dawg8812,

Will post some pictures when im done.

Also most likely be picking up a set of used Skunk 2 Coilovers this weekend. (If seller doesnt back out)

paoloDa92

Got cold in the garage so I just washed the front lip and call it a night. Shit ton of Engineering homework so I gotta put the lip aside and continue tomorrow after class.
Gonna pick up some paint tomorrow.

OH YEAH GO BRONCOS FOR THE SUPERBOWL

paoloDa92

1-22-14 Finish sanding the lip and put coats of primer. Also got the heater set up just cant see it from the pictures i took.

Tomorrow im going to wet sand the lip and paint it. (OEM Paint Match Can)

[/url] Untitled by p_dawg8812, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url] Untitled by p_dawg8812, on Flickr[/IMG]

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Looks good but don't you think that's too quick to be driving with the fresh paint. It should really have a good 48hrs to set.