parking garage pics, quite a few of 'em

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
went out the other night to snap some pics. the first garage we got a few pics then paul bart kicked us out. the other garage we didn't get booted out of.

my teg is the teal one. i just got Ground Control coilovers to replace my H&R Race springs and bought a JDMshit lip for 40 bones. the red teg is my friends gsr. not sure about what suspension he has but he's running a no-name intake, megan header, and Apex'i World Sport exhaust.

on with the pics

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
looks good.....im feeling both of the fronts to the cars.....loving the 94-97

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
nice cars! imo, your friend should take off the black oem wing. it just looks out of place. everything else looks good, and lovin the see through door pic!

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
nice job on the pics. the cars look good as well

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
nice cars! imo, your friend should take off the black oem wing. it just looks out of place. everything else looks good, and lovin the see through door pic!
he painted it to match his mirrors...i told him not to paint his spoiler. it might look better if he painted his roof too. but imo, keep your car one color. if i had carbon fiber on my car, i'd paint that sh*t. it just looks like you put a black hood on, or hatch, or whatever. thanks!

nice job on the pics. the cars look good as well
cars lookin good man!
wow that teal teg is siiiiick!!!
thanks!

I dig! Just need to dump the auto trans lol
i would but i'm paralyzed and couldn't drive a 5 speed if i wanted to. funny thing though, before my accident i was very close to doin the 5spd swap.

nice bright pictures
thanks!

I like the amber dash.
thanks, the link to the DIY is in my sig.