Part number or advice needed for cuise!!!

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Hey guys. I'm just about fed up with my cruise control since I can't get it to work! Haha! I'm thinking about deleting it, but before I do, does anyone know the part number for gromment so I can block the hole in the firewall? Not sure if an RS model even has a hole for it, but I want to block it off before I take the cable out so I don't get water in the hole. If you know the part number or any advice on how to block the hole, I'd appriciate it! Thanks!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
The delete doesnt take 5 minutes depending on how tight the bolts are, I did a ghetto delete and used the black gorilla tape. Can't notice it :p

justjdm

DB8 Whore
The delete doesnt take 5 minutes depending on how tight the bolts are, I did a ghetto delete and used the black gorilla tape. Can't notice it :p
My engine bay is white, so I'm sure you will! :)

justjdm

DB8 Whore
What do you need to make it work? Lol
Haha! I replaced the cruise switch, actuator and the cruise main relay box and still nothing. Switch lights up, but it doesn't come on the dash and doesn't engage, so I might as well delete it. I would only use it for long cruises, but that is mainly it. Not sure what happen to it, but it never worked when I bought the car. I just need to know what kind of plug to get to fill in the hole on the firewall when I pull the cable out.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Haha oh! Nevermind then lol i was to lazy to look at the pics, your car is black so i assumed it was paint matched :p
Yea, my avatar is my old green integra. Looks black, but I gotta update it to my white DB8. :lol: