Password intake any good?

MrGurley

************5-0
^def interested in seeing that comparison
aite will do for sure, motors going in on the 25th of this month, cant wait!!!!!!!!! and then a few weeks of breaking it in then its time for a big hp NA Ls around here!!!

and when i say not stock i mean, shaved head, full crower valve terrain, itr replica pistions,crower 404s, skunk2 intake mani, rmf replica header, ect.....

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
i have it on my GSR and i could never go back to any other intake. I had an AEM and K&N and the carbon chamber kicks their ass. VTEC sounds insane too. Its so deep sounding it makes the inside of my car vibrate like my coin holder, climate control, cup holders, the sunroof cover etc. basically anything made of hard plastic. its bad ass believe me.

ropeadope14

it is as good on stock cars as it is on highly modified cars. my friend has one on a bone stock 1.6 SOHC vtec with no exhaust and it sounded like it had an exhaust. and good power gains highly recomended. im saving for now but im trying to get the j's racing one

mirrorimg

MrGurleys gains from the intake will be more pronounced than those on a stock motor. Dont expect to gain as much as him if you hook one up to your stock motor. (Considering it does help as much as everyones butt dynos is making it out to be)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
^yeah what i really wanted to see was it on a completely stock motor. but itll be cool to see as well.

DCmateo21

i love mine. the most common reaction i get from people is "WOW, THAT'S A BIG ASS INTAKE"
hell yea all the time....and when shes screammm its insane.... one of my dads custmor asked me if that was a supercharger lolol i was like no its just a lil intake

bsampson

I had the password jdm power chamber for my GSR and it was definitly a waste of money...a lot of people think on their "butt dyno" that they got a lotta gain out of it..thats just becuase its so dam loud. I guarentee if i removed the top of someones stock airbox so they could hear their inktae that they would think their car is faster...thats just human nature. Look at real dynos for it. It makes 0 power and i could prove that compared to other intakes...if your looking for throttle response then it is actually a good intake but not for raw power...think about it...that intake is a replica of j's racing, and j's racing focuses on auto x rather than drag where throttle response is needed. So the asnwer is if u want to make the most power out of an intake take $140 and order a 3" short ram intake pipe and order a bpi flow stack kit with a velocity stack (http://www.bpinitiatives.com) This has been dyno proven OVER and OVER again for the best gains for an intake. So go ahead and purchase the whale dick if u want good looks and throttle response but if your looking for gains that u will see on paper and on your timeslip...you cant beat a velocity stack on a 3" pipe.

DCmateo21

I had the password jdm power chamber for my GSR and it was definitly a waste of money...a lot of people think on their "butt dyno" that they got a lotta gain out of it..thats just becuase its so dam loud. I guarentee if i removed the top of someones stock airbox so they could hear their inktae that they would think their car is faster...thats just human nature. Look at real dynos for it. It makes 0 power and i could prove that compared to other intakes...if your looking for throttle response then it is actually a good intake but not for raw power...think about it...that intake is a replica of j's racing, and j's racing focuses on auto x rather than drag where throttle response is needed. So the asnwer is if u want to make the most power out of an intake take $140 and order a 3" short ram intake pipe and order a bpi flow stack kit with a velocity stack (http://www.bpinitiatives.com) This has been dyno proven OVER and OVER again for the best gains for an intake. So go ahead and purchase the whale dick if u want good looks and throttle response but if your looking for gains that u will see on paper and on your timeslip...you cant beat a velocity stack on a 3" pipe.
going to look into it!! are u using one now?

Last edited: