Password JDM Carbon Intake Question

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
Hey everyone i have a quick question. I actually think i know the answer but want someone to confirm it for me. I have searched on here but couldnt find an actual answer. Alright so i have the skunk 2 intake manifold on my DC2 and atm i have a HKS intake and i want to get the password jdm intake but i know that with the gsr one it goes downward because of the way the stock intake manifold is on a gsr and it says it only fits the stock intake manifold so my question is, would i have to get the one for the type r/rs/gs where the intake manifolds are different?

drevans_satx

Dylan
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say get the itr one.

Reason: the Skunk2 IM is a replica of the ITR mani with larger ports and some other goodies along with a giant skunk2 stamp. That being said you would probably need the ITR whale penis.

That's what I say, but I've never actually had a whale penis or S2 Mani.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

98DC2GSR

98DC2GSR
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say get the itr one.

Reason: the Skunk2 IM is a replica of the ITR mani with larger ports and some other goodies along with a giant skunk2 stamp. That being said you would probably need the ITR whale penis.

That's what I say, but I've never actually had a whale penis or S2 Mani.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Yeah i was thinking the same that the type r one would be the one to get. The carbon intakes are good for the price and im sure it do more then my custom hks one lol which is just piping with a hks filter lol