Password JDM Strut Tower Bar

Manic

If anyone is wondering or cares I removed the dashpot and it had no negative effect. Now the brace fits perfectly.

JDM Auto Sports

QUESTION!? Do u have abs on ur car? I want to buy that brace for my db1 and I have abs. If u don't do u think it will fit with the abs?

Manic

QUESTION!? Do u have abs on ur car? I want to buy that brace for my db1 and I have abs. If u don't do u think it will fit with the abs?
Yeah I have abs and it fits. I had to remove the bracket that all the plugs mount to to have enough clearance for the brace but its no biggie. You might have to get in the with a small flat head screw driver to pry the plugs apart from their sockets so you can separate them. Once you mount the brace just hook the wiring back up and kind of thread it around the brace. Its also way easier to work with if you remove the little fuse box on the shock tower next to the abs unit. Its just 5 or 7 screws and unplugging a few things its cake. Ill post pics when I get home to help

acura_madness

Yeah I have abs and it fits. I had to remove the bracket that all the plugs mount to to have enough clearance for the brace but its no biggie. You might have to get in the with a small flat head screw driver to pry the plugs apart from their sockets so you can separate them. Once you mount the brace just hook the wiring back up and kind of thread it around the brace. Its also way easier to work with if you remove the little fuse box on the shock tower next to the abs unit. Its just 5 or 7 screws and unplugging a few things its cake. Ill post pics when I get home to help
yea post pics bro want to see how it sits

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I meant 5000+ miles, I have no explanation on how the k got there. Lol ya, its fine.

Manic

Wow sorry I left this hanging for so long guys. I finally got my computer back. Do you have to be a premium member to post attatchments?