Password:JDM

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
So far,

Ordered a front motor mount from them.
http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=10&P_ID=1663&strPageHistory=&strKeywords=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=291

Should have ordered from our site sponser spoolin, but I didn't know they had them. Jay Jay told me right after I ordered them. I notice the low price gaurantee, http://www.passwordjdm.com/FAQ.asp?PT_ID=132&strPageHistory=cat , can be seen in this link. Not tryin to be a dick, just would have ordered from spoolin and saved $10. Not a ton of money, but its something. I email Password:JDM and this is the response.

I think you are looking at the wrong site, we don't have that type of
guarantee, but if you want to compensate for that I can just send you a
set of license plate frames for the price difference.

Part of me says thats fine, the other says wtf bitch I'll send you a link to the gaurantee. We will see how shipping goes.

Winki

Undercover mod
Honestly thats ok b/c is't a low price gaurantee not lowest price, there just saying there prices are low for the demand when i know when i order my front end conversion it will be from hmotors not password, some prices good and some prices bad, in other words i think it's cool they offered to send you something just as an attempt to please you ;)

Last edited:

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Bigblock-B said:
Honestly thats ok b/c is't a low price gaurantee not lowest price, there just saying there prices are low for the demand wene i know when i order my front end conversion it will be from hmotors not password, some prices good and some prices bad, in other words i think it's cool they offered to send you something just as an attempt to please you ;)
Indeed...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I figured it meant they had the lowest prices, and if not they would match it. Either way I got a lisence plate frame.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Not me, oh well. You can never have enough positive feedback. How long did yours take to ship, I want my mount!! I hate waiting for parts, worse than christmas when you were a kid. Only because now I know I will actually like what I'm waiting for.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'm thinking of getting that Omi Power coilover package for $1000. I might make that purchase over the phone though. That's still a couple months down the road.

Winki

Undercover mod
Ominous G2 said:
Not me, oh well. You can never have enough positive feedback. How long did yours take to ship, I want my mount!! I hate waiting for parts, worse than christmas when you were a kid. Only because now I know I will actually like what I'm waiting for.
it was half way to your house befor you decided to have them throw in plate frames lol j/k

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
g3teg97 said:
I'm thinking of getting that Omi Power coilover package for $1000. I might make that purchase over the phone though. That's still a couple months down the road.
I was thinking about Omnis, but those AMRs are lookin pretty sweet.