Paul Gray of Slipknot has died...

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
I'm typing this up in tears. I haven't cried this hard since Dimebag Darrell of Pantera passed, but this one hits a lot closer to home with me...

Paul Gray (aka #2) of Slipknot was found dead in an Iowa hotel room this morning by an employee of the hotel. According to sources, there are no signs of foul play at the moment, but they aren't saying anything about what was found at the scene.

Paul Gray
April 8th, 1972 - May 24th, 2010

Rest In Peace.

I miss you so much, and you have millions of people that share the same feelings right now.

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I was actualy never a fan of Slipknot, but I feel for you man.

Dio had just passed away this weekend too...
:(

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
My 3 year old daughter likes Slipknot. When she asked me why I was crying, I told her. She just told me:

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I will fix Paul, so he won't be dead anymore. Then you won't have to cry and we can be happy."

The tears have commenced again...

ChrisTypeR408

i did listen to slipknot at one point growing up, i wasnt a true fan but i did love their sound. i may not be into them any more and i may not understand completely how you feel but i do understand the feeling of someone like this dying. when a member of a band leaves/dies/whatever the band is never the same again.

R.I.P. Paul Gray

cvc7chris

Hustler
i like some of the old slipknot songs but yeah, RIP Paul gray. sucks, i heard from sources that it was due to "drug overdose"

is it me or most of these artist getting killed/murdered/poisoned and police saying it's a "drug overdose" and closing the file on them lol....seems weird to me lol