PCV Valve hose question

DA9vid

**Former** Civic Owner
Is it possible to remove the lower PCV valve hose that is under the Intake manifold without removing the Intake manifold? I have tried to take it off with no luck.

mteg

Automatic Lover
What motor do you have, the 1.7gsr? I know the dc2 gsr motors have the pcv Valve on the underside. My buddy has a skunk2 intake manifold but I,m not sure where the other end is routed.

DA9vid

**Former** Civic Owner
I have a 90 GS B18A1. I broke the pcv valve taking it out and then I broke the the part that you put the pcv valve into. I have a new OEM one but I can't get it out underneath.

DA9vid

**Former** Civic Owner
I haven't tried that but I see that the oil filter and another hose might be in the way.

graveyardhippie

i used to work at those express lube places and it seemed like i remember on all the teg models but mine, there's a lot of room from under it between the block and the firewall to get to stuff like that. but dont quote me. i havent had a G2 yet. hopefully next month tho.

justincpowell

1991 Acura Integra GS
Alright I will try that unless some has a better way to get it off.
i know this is old news. if youre talking about the hose that runs to the breathing chamber then go from the bottom. when i took out my transaxle i took out the oil filter and the breather chamber to get more wrench room. lol it was morbidly hard to remove the hose. lol. but lift the ca and go from the bottom(an actual lift like what i use works wonders.)

i know this is old news. if youre talking about the hose that runs to the breathing chamber then go from the bottom. when i took out my transaxle i took out the oil filter and the breather chamber to get more wrench room. lol it was morbidly hard to remove the hose. lol. but lift the ca and go from the bottom(an actual lift like what i use works wonders.)
3 year old post man....let it stay dead...