pcv valve

Spody02

Name: Cody
first i searched

second hi, havent been on in a some time

rebuild a motor and i cant remember for the life of me where the pcv line runs to on an obd2 gsr motor!

help me! :D

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
i have an obd2 gsr.. if you pm me to remind me, i can check it out in the morning when theres light out.

acclude

cheap bastard
Mine has been hacked and butchered and is FAR from a stock setup so I can't say for sure, but I believe it goes from the VC to the PCV and then to the nipple on the bottom of the IM. I'm about 25% sure that's how it goes. You're probably better off waiting for someone with a non-mutilated GSR to tell you. :p

Spody02

Name: Cody
pull up a diagram
i tryed i cant find anything

Mine has been hacked and butchered and is FAR from a stock setup so I can't say for sure, but I believe it goes from the VC to the PCV and then to the nipple on the bottom of the IM. I'm about 25% sure that's how it goes. You're probably better off waiting for someone with a non-mutilated GSR to tell you. :p
and what you mean i would look on my old motor but thats not stock to say the least

come on, someone just go look at there gsr, go look under the i/m and see the hose coming out the little black box goes to

Chappy

The PCV valve goes from the breather box to the IM, but a lot of people either just take it out and point it toward the ground...or put it through a catch can.
It opens to dispel crap from the crankcase to the IM to be burned when the pressure gets high enough (correct me if I am wrong)