Peep My Ride.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
droping it like its hot in da B of X ....lol

nice car :alcoholic

customintegra71

GSRAW iz gay

GSRaW...
First of all...holler @ me when your yung ass is tall enuff not use a fone book to drive...

i will run u for real$$$ that is if ya punk self aint skurrrred to ever cum down to the bronx....lol

SILLY FAGGIT DICKS R $ CHICKS!

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
HMMM IS YOU BACK BUMPER OUT OF LINE .. IT LOOOKS THAT WAY IN THE FIRST PIC .... :smokin:

GS-RAW

customintegra71 said:
GSRaW...
First of all...holler @ me when your yung ass is tall enuff not use a fone book to drive...

i will run u for real$$$ that is if ya punk self aint skurrrred to ever cum down to the bronx....lol

SILLY FAGGIT DICKS R $ CHICKS!
E thug + :rice: = customintegra71

wannabejdm

no need to be gay to the kid the teg is sick.... And when he is done rippin you ill race you for some real $$$ as well.

SICK CAR! LOVE THE DOORS

01cleatus

Tight ride bro. I love the colors silver and black is awesome. Hey how much are those Lambo doors I have always wanted to know? Anyways welcome and sweet ride.

BossPlaya510

01cleatus said:
Tight ride bro. I love the colors silver and black is awesome. Hey how much are those Lambo doors I have always wanted to know? Anyways welcome and sweet ride.
hey nice ride.. ya i was wondering the same. how much did the doors cost? anyways.. what you got under the hood?