Peggy the teggy

zack11122

Well. I gave my car a ugly name. Because well.... She's ugly. I bought this car from a "friend" and I have gotten screwed since I got her. I had wheels studs break from not being torqued. A mechanic who created more problems. And its just been a horror story. So today I decide to start a build thread.

Motor:
Stock b20b
Aem Sri with a eBay(?) Filter

Transmission:
Short throw shifter
Stage 3 clutch
Energy suspension linkage bushings

Interior:
Pioneer head unit

Exterior:
Carbon fiber hood

Suspension and wheels:
Ksport front upper control arms
Rear camber kit
Ksport rear lca
Option suspension lcb
Had drop springs in front and coils in rear. Replaced with stocks for now. I have since also gotten all steelies on her.

That's all I can think of for now. Plan on doing some ordering in a few days. Will keep updating as it goes. Pictures for the whores.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

zack11122

Quarters are pretty bad. Salt is killing it. I almost gave up but body shop in a couple weeks!

SoundEfx

Mine is so bad, I don't pop the hood.

Never give up!!!

zack11122

Uploading pictures to here makes them look bad. I just noticed.

zack11122

They look good on my phone! Lol

zack11122

I honestly don't know. I can take closer pics for you. The switch is in my center console in a normal spot that looks Oem though.

zack11122

Got a new driver side tie rod put in yesturday. Drives so much smoother. Back awhile ago I put in a new downstream o2. Well the PO cut the wires. I put them back together and taped them as I was in a hurry. So one of them must have wiggled off. Sautering them today. They are in the worst place to get to..