Performance Mods

khiyasu

Hi, I am looking to trade for a 2000 Integra. Not sure which exact model it is yet but just wondering, are the LS and GS models fun to modify? I know they are already quick cars that can run in the high 7s or low 8s but if i were to do intake, exhaust, and maybe a few little things here and there, will it result in noticeable acceleration and hp gains? i'm not looking to make the car a drag racer but with a few mods, could the LS or GS increase its pickup and maybe bring its 0-60 to low 7s (high 6s will be pushing it right?)?

Ideally i know the type R or GSR would be best but I really want an integra but would the LS and GS be fun to slightly modify too?

thanks

JGvtec

Hi, I am looking to trade for a 2000 Integra. Not sure which exact model it is yet but just wondering, are the LS and GS models fun to modify? I know they are already quick cars that can run in the high 7s or low 8s but if i were to do intake, exhaust, and maybe a few little things here and there, will it result in noticeable acceleration and hp gains? i'm not looking to make the car a drag racer but with a few mods, could the LS or GS increase its pickup and maybe bring its 0-60 to low 7s (high 6s will be pushing it right?)?

Ideally i know the type R or GSR would be best but I really want an integra but would the LS and GS be fun to slightly modify too?

thanks
The gs/se/rs/ls all have the same motor in them. I think the 0-60 in the acura's are around 7s if im correct. If your doing just an I/H/E Im sure you can get pretty close to what ya want.

[YOUTUBE="Teggy's rock :p"]H7j6XNLmqd4[/YOUTUBE]

Starts at :24 ends at :31

Last edited:

Coney

Spacely
high 7s or low 8s? can i see?

oooh your talking about 0-60 times my bad

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
If you get an RS/GS/LS/SE get an Intake, header, exhaust, cams, adjustable cam gears, better plug wires, better spark plugs.

If you're getting a GSR or Type R, Intake, Header and Exhaust.

blinkboxairwave

most def add a skunk 2 intake mani. plus the headers, cams, ect. the ones listed are your general bolt ones. you'll def be able to tell a difference with a cat back.