Pets

Insomnia

Real Member
They're only 6ft with the tail. You can make a mesh cage out of PVC and plastic mesh. Body is only about 3ft.

The pain if you get whipped in the face is ridiculous. They can't be trusted. You WILL bleed... sometimes ;)
i 've been bit like four times it made me bleed

Ganyon

Yeah. They're easy pets if you take care of them the right way. Too many NOOBS killing their Beardies. :shock:

They come in cool colors too.
Definitely. My first one I have no idea what she is, but she's orange and the new one is a lemon citrus cross.

Cripton805

Did I mention they can slice their prey's guts out with one swipe of their claws? Seen it done... haha
Also, cut in half, swallowed whole, bit in half, bit a chunk out of someones hand...

Their claws are so shard I've seen them tear at wood and they climb fast as hell. Scary animal. :lol:
They're longer than Komodo's

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

THE CULPRIT

Cripton805

Definitely. My first one I have no idea what she is, but she's orange and the new one is a lemon citrus cross.
When I first started working with animals I had only seen the red ones (FLAME?). I forget all of the fancy names. The lavender ones look pretty dope too.

Ganyon

When I first started working with animals I had only seen the red ones (FLAME?). I forget all of the fancy names. The lavender ones look pretty dope too.
Yeah. I love all they're colors. It's like a rainbow when they're all lined up. Lol

Cripton805

They're just so fucking fast... Snakes are pussy stuff. hahahaha
They're defensive animals, not offensive.

Cripton805

so ur defensive? lol im playing
What I mean is that snakes only attack when they feel threatened or if they're going to eat.
I laugh when people run more than a couple dozen yards away from snakes. They're not going to grow some legs and chase you. hahahaha

Monitors will tear you up!