Photo Contest Theme - Integra/RSX shots

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
G3teg97 said:
Damn. I don't know if this is a "beginner's" contest. Still cool to see the results
Eh, you should get in on this. It's cool to see what people come up with. I wish I had a Teggy or else I would participate. The only Honda left in my close group of friends is an S2000 and TL Type S.

I could get a really good pic of the S2K but that wouldn't be fair. I wish I could use any car

EK9: I changed the thread title to match! :thumbs up

Last edited:

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
Eh, you should get in on this. It's cool to see what people come up with. I wish I had a Teggy or else I would participate. The only Honda left in my close group of friends is an S2000 and TL Type S.

I could get a really good pic of the S2K but that wouldn't be fair. I wish I could use any car

EK9: I changed the thread title to match! :thumbs up
um....i think we shouldn't do any rolling shots. How about just a picture of an integra or rsx...that way if anyone likes any of the picture submitted, they could use it as a wallpaper as well. let me know what you guys think?

Edit: Thanks for the change dc2GS-R :thumbs up

redg2

not my teg but still a rolling shot....

Last edited:

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
ohh well.. i do have Sony t100 digtial camera (Cyber-shot) but i dont know how to take pic of it like this . i bought this camera like last 2 months ago

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ohh well.. i do have Sony t100 digtial camera (Cyber-shot) but i dont know how to take pic of it like this . i bought this camera like last 2 months ago
You need an SLR to take pics like these. Cyber-shots won't cut it.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I have a Canon film SLR, and a Kodak C663 point and shoot

JDMxDB8 said:
You need an SLR to take pics like these. Cyber-shots won't cut it.
wrong. I take most of my rolling shots with a point and shoot camera. I don't trust holding the SLR out the window too much...

JSPEC Ek9 said:
should we make mainly integra's?? or should it be any car?
I think you should do any car... I have NO intergra's to take pictures of and I want to enter my rolling shot... :( lol

has anyone entered pictures? All i really have to do is make sure im shooting an integra or RSX? ok in that case you should see pictures from me by the weekend. I need to dust off the d70 anyway i havent used it for 2 weeks.