Photos From the Race and Show Last Weekend - Take a Peep, Sluts

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
The Plan: Leave Vacaville around noon, drive to Sac, hang out, sleep early, and get to the track at 8am to setup my booth.... That's the thing about plans; they never f***ing work out, lol.

The Result: Left my house on time, got to Sac on time, everything was going well. Got a call at 11:30 for us to go to Oakland to help my teammate at DnR, and it all kinda goes to s*** from there. To sum it up quickly, Formula D driver Matt Field's car had issues in the bay we were waiting to clear so we could jockey cars around, so we didn't leave until 5:30 am. Just enough time to get back to Sac, shower, and get to the track as the gates open and wait in line for an hour, fml. No sleep, but it all worked out; great event and an awesome day in sales for us at B&C Performance.

Here's the photos and descriptions, enjoi...

It's amazing what you run into.. Matt Field with his Formula Drift monster. Unfortunately, he and Jei from Blacktrax were unable to get it completed; I think they were having an issue with cams in the end. Still a cool car to see in person and help push around.
4am Sunday (Hayward)

After waiting in line, finally in the gate, with the booth setup; ready to make some f***ing money!
10am (Sacramento)

My #WCW Sonja Soun (@sonjasoun) and Kaylee Marie (@kayleemarie___) taking a ride with me to pass out Street2Track shirts and B&C Performance stickers at the show. It was bananas.

Some randoms photos from JNN Photography.

Team Fuzion - Tung Nguyen running 11.60 index class.

LdL Speed Shop Tuned 700 Whp - Walid Kahn - CAR IS FOR SALE
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4410612036.html

Barbershop Performance - Chad Barber running SFWD

Dopematic (Dillon) came out for a little bit and checked out the scene; here's some shots of Harmony

DSDone - Thomas Rath's incredibly clean and detailed Integra. One of the coolest people I know. LdL tuned

Team Mekan1zm

Random clean Integras

RedZone Race - Jeremy Duarte's imported Db8. Another awesome dude

Synergy Auto Works - SFWD ITR. OMG, clean and beastly as f***. Made it to the finals against the Salinas Racing big turbo Civic.

Can't forget the big homie Joseph from NorCal AutoStylez working his magic on the grill!

Thanks to all that attended the event, it was the biggest turnout I've seen since I've been going to that track. Special thanks to Street2Track for everything they do to support the industry and also my car and myself. Give them a follow @street2track​

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
looks like it turned out pretty good...sorry i couldnt make the long drive...:( i would have ate all the grilling though :)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Redzone's db8 was in Honda Tuning. I actually have the edition. Really clean and well built car.

Sended from my phone

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yeah. Jeremy has been featured on many different sites. It was kinda funny how we all met; it wasn't very pleasant, hella drama. But when it comes down to it, we've all become friends. He even spent hella time trying to get our alternator issue resolved. He isn't just a racer, he's an important part of the community.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
looks like it turned out pretty good...sorry i couldnt make the long drive...:( i would have ate all the grilling though :)

Dude, we had so much food. That's barely anything on the grill. We fed like 30 people, and still had so much left over.

OneFastGSR

One day when my integra is done i'm driving that bitch across country to see the real import scene. It's nothing here. 4-5 same imports at track every week. No others. That's it, Lol.. not even enough cars to run a class. Always just test and tune for us..