photoshoot 1/22/12

98vsmteg

Awesome. Rpf1's= my favorite rims. Looks fresh!

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Thanks guys. I removed some of the pics due to my plates showing. Thought they were the edited ones. OOPS!! I'll be posting more pics later. In the process of blurring out the plates and waiting for my friends to upload the ones they snapped. Here's a few more that have been edited.

Does anyone know how to just make the plate white but leaving "California"? I tried to erase the numbers and letters but the white of the eraser was way off from the white of the plate. Looked like crap. Not so much of a fan of blurring and pixelating but it will do for now.

Kyle

I always just black it out on like paint or something. I'm so non-tech savvy. You need to polish your yellow headlights. I really like those RFP1s, dream wheels. Well 2nd set, CCWs are my first dream set.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
I always just black it out on like paint or something. I'm so non-tech savvy. You need to polish your yellow headlights. I really like those RFP1s, dream wheels. Well 2nd set, CCWs are my first dream set.
I was gonna do it before the shoot but I didn't have time since it rained here the night before. The last time I did it they were still a little yellow so i think that's on the inside OR I need more than just sand paper and elbow grease. When I have some spare change I'm gonna borrow my uncle's drill and get the 3M kit or Mother's kit. I tried wetsanding with 800 grit,1000 grit, then 1500 grit, and shined them up with my buffer and some Turtle wax rubbing compound. The only thing I didn't do was apply polish and wax as the last step. I heard that's what makes it come back. This time I'll be sure to polish and wax them.

Very nice. Love white tegs
Nice and simple. Props!
Thanks guys :D

XjoEnX

Nice! Why is the Mugen bumper so ugly but sexy at the same time?? I can't figure it out but I want it. Lol

goofygamer

I suggest looking for a comptech or wings west 98-01 itr lip. I've read a thread one time about somebody's pwjdm itr lip not fitting right

Kyle

I got a ABS ITR lip and it fits pretty dam good. Just got to do a little trimmng because of the molding.