Photoshoot Pics

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Went out sunday with some friends, my brother, and gf and took pics of all our cars. Nothing fancy and no baller parts, but I had fun.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
yeah its ok for now, I really dont post lots of pics of my car for that reason, hopefully once I rebuild the motor and fix my wire tuck I will post some under the hood pics. I still got a big list of mods I want to do. So in another year I will post pics again lol.

j13

Keep It Clean
The Integra looks the best :)

And you know where your lip lifts up and scratched the bumper? My lip does the same shit lol I don't know how to fix it from going up though.

Thanks for sharing!

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
DAmonzt3r- They are sportmax 501's, I've had them on the car for about 3 yrs now, I liked them when I 1st saw them, but I will be getting rid of them when I get my BBS RS wheels. Maybe i will make a coffee table out of them when I retire them.

chronsolo- Thats my gf's car, it has a SR20...I dont care for Nissan, but she loves it....possibly more than me lol.

J13- Thanks and yeah I dont know what the deal is with that, I assume maybe some double sided tape might work but that might be a little ghetto. Maybe just mold it in? IDK really, but as you can see I dont too much mind because I need a paint job anyway.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Ah, no thanks im no photographer or dont have any magazine worthy parts so these pics do just fine. I have friends who have all that nice photography stuff, but I wont waste their time with these kinds of photoshoots. Plus that $600+ they spend on cameras and lenses that can go to my car.

speedin

The Transporter
GC is my fav. That all stock GD needs to get some work done, lowered pronto. And the GE is well, eh, its a GE so thats about all there is to say.

Nice group of cars!