Photoshoot, teggybear, turbo wagon, jdm dc4

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
all these pictures were taken at night, with no flash/equipment. Canon Rebel + tripod.

whatya think....

Last edited:

JGvtec

FTW. I saw the Po in two picture's. They always have to ruin something. But they are here to protect us. Photo's looked nice. great job man.

goofygamer

The usage of slow shutter on the second to the last picture is nice =D. It actually gave a nice lighting. Why didn't you use the built-in flash? They can be a bit harsh especially since you can't use a diffuser, but messing around a bit with the rebel and you'll find that flash gives an awesome fill-in light.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Needz moar editing/lighting, I like the lineup though

What roof spoiler is on the black teg? and where can i buy one

735e32

Im MEL.
Great looking cars. But yes, Lighting is a very crucial element when doing photography with cars.

j13

Keep It Clean
That civic looks fucking proper, and its rocking those Bottle Caps very nicely.

You should do a Photoshoot with your ED and that EE...that would be XXX

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Shit looks tight! Awesome!

What roof spoiler is on the black teg? and where can i buy one
I think he has a rear window visor like mine. Ebay sells them for around $60. You can also buy them OEM from Honda. :thumbs up

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Needz moar editing/lighting, I like the lineup though
well i didnt edit them at all lol

That civic looks fucking proper, and its rocking those Bottle Caps very nicely.

You should do a Photoshoot with your ED and that EE...that would be XXX
haha that would be cool, but my ED is down.... :(
FTW. I saw the Po in two picture's. They always have to ruin something. But they are here to protect us. Photo's looked nice. great job man.
hahaha the CHP
came in the parking lot, parked there, sat there for 10minutes, just sitting in his car and then left. He didn't even say anything to us, but I had to get him in the shot :D

ssbpdc2R

where is this at?? saw that wagon last night on mooney's, and that black teg is hella clean!