photoshoot time *lots of pics*

tork_sd89

Baywatch
I was thinking the same thing about the can. Noticeably shorter
could it be because the shop fukked up and got it for an ITR instead of a GS-R? I noticed that on the label when I picked it up. Just luckily 00-01 GS-R and 98+ ITR exhaust are interchangable

tork_sd89

Baywatch
car looks great! Id go wingless and paint enkei teal :p

I might go wingless or ITR ;) not sure yet... modding is taking a slow pause because I need to work less and focus more on my college courses right now... upper dividion math and sciences are kickin my ass lol And I think I'm going to be a wheel whore... I want a set of bronze Volk CE28's and I saw some cool looking varrstoen rims that were teal that I liked.. They were similar to TE37's but the spokes were thinner

built_ls

thanks. i took the pick the first week I got it painted. too bad i dont have a good camera though to take a clear pictures. it looks better in person

goofygamer

car looks great! Id go wingless and paint enkei teal :p
shut up andy! I want to do that =D off of your recommendation anyways :lol:

I might go wingless or ITR ;) not sure yet... modding is taking a slow pause because I need to work less and focus more on my college courses right now... upper dividion math and sciences are kickin my ass lol And I think I'm going to be a wheel whore... I want a set of bronze Volk CE28's and I saw some cool looking varrstoen rims that were teal that I liked.. They were similar to TE37's but the spokes were thinner
you should sell me your rpf1s =D