Photoshop me some rims yo! LOL

rvasquez6089

(hopefully i won't get flamed for this)
Photoshop whatever rims you think would look good on my car :suprise:

rvasquez6089

no one i was just rotating my wheels around cause i drove around on em with the car unaligned so the tread was all worn out in the front and the back tires were practically brand new. So i just took this pic while i was changing em

rvasquez6089

i kinda wish there were stolen sometimes so i would have a good excuse to buy some new ones >D i don't like the stock GS ones much

jznsn2u

Google.com - Search red integra DA. You'll see all sorts of red integra's just like yours with different rims.

Ganyon

no one i was just rotating my wheels around cause i drove around on em with the car unaligned so the tread was all worn out in the front and the back tires were practically brand new. So i just took this pic while i was changing em
I was joking. I saw the wheels laying in the corner.

DagoAcura92

Next time, just take a picture of the car on the ground, I can make use of the natural shadow on the ground and take any rim picture and use ur tires with them. With the way ur car is leaneing with 2 jackstands on one side, I first thought of this:

:lol: :laugh: :rolf:

Check out what I did on another thread, it didn't help that it wasn't a side view like yours:

Last edited: