Pic of my car before it comes out of body shop

Willo

El Father

its an 1997 Acura Integra LS and i bought it 3 weeks ago like that and the car been in the body shop for 2 weeks :p i bought Type R front lip, Type R Wing and a carbon fiber hood the so i really cant wait till the car is done to take some pics and post them here lol :p btwcar is being painted the same original color something like a dark red.

also i gonna try to get some pics of my bro's Turbo GS-R

btw this is my first post here and if u notice something wrong its because im from Puerto Rico and english is my second language :lol:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
o0o0o it turned pink... lol j/k

g3teg97

Super Moderator
SilverDB8 said:
o0o0o it turned pink... lol j/k
That's what happens when you have people that do not maintain and care for their cars, especially milano red.

Willo

El Father
g3teg97 said:
That's what happens when you have people that do not maintain and care for their cars, especially milano red.
yep you are right but now in his new home he is going to get lot of love :)

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
lol good shit go stop those technica's or however you spell it.... those ricers are all over the place down there lol

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
blitzillist said:
lol good shit go stop those technica's or however you spell it.... those ricers are all over the place down there lol
Yeah they're everywhere over there

Willo

El Father
rofl you guys are right but not with my Teg but with my bro Turbo GS-R thats the best thing to do