pic performance vs megan racing

yeifri

hey guys so i am ready for my suspension let me kn wat you guys think about this,

PIC PERFORMANCE
P1 - 8kF / 6kR
P2 - 10kF/8kR

MEGAN SUSPENSION
F: 62mm ID; 180mm length; 12 kg/mm
R: 62mm ID; 180mm length; 6 kg/mm

THEY BORTH ARE GOOD BRANDS

Nick_C78

What are you doing with the car?

Oh and why do you think megan racing is a good brand? They suck. Cheap china shit.

yeifri

What are you doing with the car?

Oh and why do you think megan racing is a good brand? They suck. Cheap china s***.
stret daily, well my brother have megan on his rx8 at the moment, and is working fine,maybe a lil to stiff for my taste bust fine,lol

Nick_C78

Fine when compared to what? Their springs collapse easily. Swift, hyperco and eibach are the only springs worth buying. All others are terrible. Just being honest.

Nick_C78

Never used it, I know people who have and they seem ok. There are better options out there though. Just get PIC if you want. They will be good for street.

yeifri

Never used it, I know people who have and they seem ok. There are better options out there though. Just get PIC if you want. They will be good for street.
what other options you know?

Nick_C78

Just off the top of my head Koni yellow/ground control combo, Pretty much any Tein, Buddy club RSD, Skunk2 Pro-C are pretty good too, but you would want to swap the springs out because skunk2 springs are garbage. There is also Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers which are mad sexy, but pricey. Those are all in the 700-1,700 price range. Not sure on your budget, but the only "coil over' set up under $1000 I would run is Koni Yellow with ground control combo.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I have Megan coilovers on the Miata and have had no problems over the roughly 2 years I've had the car. The adjustability is great for the price.
I probably wouldn't have bought them though, they came new on the car when I got it. The previous owner took off the Bilstein coilovers he had on the car when he used it on the track.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Daily, I used tein basic with extended top hats and cheap them both. I'm using Buddy Club N+ and they are ok.