Pick My Tires With Me, Because Tire Review Sites Suck.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
i live in CO too havent needed new tires yet but for the winter i buy some cheap studded tires and put them on steelies :) works great and is about $200-$250 :) but i want some falkens or some the mega dunlops :) haha

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
I had to beat on my 512's for over an hour and 20+miles of canyons before they got squishy and lost grip. And it was 85 out that day. They don't have the greatest grip but they are robust as fuck.

Another tire to look at is the Dunlop Direzza DZ101's. Great street tire/decent track tire and tire rack has been selling them for $60 a piece. And Discount tire/America's tire will beat Tire Rack's prices.

Can't go wrong either way.
are you serious?

those dunlops are horrible.....the blades im rocking have them and i had to drop my corning speed because of them.

falken > dunlop

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
are they really? they were rated number one in a couple of magazines! lol thats funny! wellll FAlKEN IT IS!

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
I was told to get some Yokohama S drives or some BF Goodrich G Force Sport but in 205/55/r15

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I have some Falken Ziez ZE 512 and I'm not impressed with them. Loud, terrible wet traction, unable to handle corners and no stability. I haven't tried Azenis or the FK line though.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i have FK452's on the rsx and they are great! if you have a 7 series. they need a heavier car. if your concerned about driving in the snow get some good tires, and have them siped to handle better on snow. only down fall with that is it does reduce tread life some

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I have some Falken Ziez ZE 512 and I'm not impressed with them. Loud, terrible wet traction, unable to handle corners and no stability. I haven't tried Azenis or the FK line though.
The RT-615 is loud, not very good in the rain, and can handle corners quite well. If you want the ultimate performance tire from Falken, go with the RT-615. The FK-452 wasn't meant to be driven hard with. They are more for comfort.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Falken Ziex ZE 512 FTW! I got them in 14s and they're pretty good, although I don't know much about tires since I don't track my car. My old teg has some Barum Bravuris tires and I thought they were the shit for only bein $54 each (my uncle bought them, not me) until it started raining and I peeled out at every red light or intersection.