Picked up a new car

quickmr2

There is so much I could say about this one, but like he said as long as you like it who cares. Really it is just that front end wow. The paint, being a paint guy my self, looks like it had some good hours put into it. Nice art work, but I would rather stick to a solid color. Cool car though, Now just grab that 6K for the K20A motor now. hehehe

tyman2395

Yeah the paint is extremely well done . The guy who built the car up back in the early 2000's is one of the top tuners of canada. It was his own personal car and was basically what got his name out there . If anyone ever went to sema las vegas in 2008 he is the owner and builder of the red twin turbo cadillac cts. That has a lsx 454 with twin turbos and is making 1000 whp on 11 psi. He did a number of cars over the years and they are the most wildest rides i ever seen , He likes them to perform just as good as they look . I'm thinking of the k swap but still like the f2k idea , not many at all around and don't think there is any at all in canada. I like being unique from otheres that's for sure , Heres a pic of the caddy i was talking about.

tyman2395

I dont mind what people say about it , I like it and enjoy driving it . To each there own . But I must say one thing , the chicks love it !

04caliwrx

wow thats about as rice as you can get lol, it kinda made my day and made me think back on how much I hate driving a honda lol, Im taking my subaru to work tomorrow lol

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Being a teen is the phase for attention. I'm turning 17 this week, and I don't like a car that stands out in a ricey way. I like it clean and simple. But its your car man. Do what you want to it.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
God Dam! Dat Car Is 2 Fast 2 Furious!! LMAO
wow thats about as rice as you can get lol, it kinda made my day and made me think back on how much I hate driving a honda lol, Im taking my subaru to work tomorrow lol
I puked in my mouth a little

Sent from tapataalllkk

I respect op because I know he didn't bring it upon his car, previous owner did, maybe he got a good deal on it or inherited it like so many others probably have?

biazejohnson83

Goal is Boost and Style
I am dropping in here. New Teggy owner here.(currently serving in Afghanistan) I have to agree that front end may look different but doesn't fit that rear end. The RSX does look good with the body style and paint but front end needs to be JDM or OEM. Just my Opinion.