Picked up a spare valve cover

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

theres mine i think mines just the matte electric purple

Rich-PMS

I was trying to source a obd2 VC, but there's more important things in life to spend 80+ on.

Rich-PMS

I looked all over eBay, craigslist. They all wanted upwards of 80+! this one place in NJ does powder coating and has obd2 VC in stock, but with corecharge it was 165$ just not worth it, so I just picked this up to play with in spare time then I'll toss it on.

I'll most likely sandblast the one on my car and let my friend practice airburshing, or it'll make it's way to the FS section

NICOLEDA9

yo 94mark3,
i live like 25 minutes away from you, where did you end up picking the spare valve cover from?

Rich-PMS

yo 94mark3,
i live like 25 minutes away from you, where did you end up picking the spare valve cover from?
Where do you live? I installed the valve cover tonight, so my original one is now a "spare" I can sandblast it if you're looking for another one :) PM me if interested!

Onto pictures-

daytime pictures tomorrow after I change the oil. Next for the engine bay is black couplers for the intake and to install my gold strut bar. I've been waiting to put strut bar on until I pit VC on, because the bar is freshly painted and been wrapped up so it doesn't get scratched :)