Pics as promised.

ewall09

Took a few pics since I didn't have any good ones. Enjoy.

Got the engine bay cleaned up some. Just wish that bastard abs was gone.

Any ideas to make a cleaner looking engine bay ?

Alvi84

Battery relocation, fuse box relocation, and as you said... that damn ABS unit or recently I believe on here I saw someone make a nice looking cover for the ABS unit and paint matched it to their car and it made a nice difference without having to find the ABS delete hardware.

blackviper

You f***ing bastard
this!

nice clean up man, did you power wash your engine? theres also some sort of thing you can get from most auto stores that keep the shine on the parts, i forget what its called though...

Alvi84

Has GsR leathers and is powered by VTEC baby... most likely GsR with JDM front conversion. I likey the JDM Type R tag on the radiator support. Straight from Japan, yess sir... haha

Stand corrected... nice LS work... lots done to take it from LS status to where its at now

speedin

The Transporter
Looks great.....

but, I have to say the blue mats on the red carpet kill the interior for me. That would drive me mad, lol.

can i use your back seat to make babies? will pay top dollar :thumbs up

on a side note, nice looking car clean inside and out.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Battery relocation, fuse box relocation, and as you said... that damn ABS unit or recently I believe on here I saw someone make a nice looking cover for the ABS unit and paint matched it to their car and it made a nice difference without having to find the ABS delete hardware.
Yep..take a look at my thread if u want more pictures of the covers that were made I went that route cause i didnt want to delete my abs nor my power steering, but still wanted to give that clean look to the bay...... Thear is called.Late Early Bird

I love the outcome of the your development....very clean and awesome:)