Pics from Pr0jekz Car Meet - Bristol

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
I was able to go to a meet a couple weeks ago and was incredibly shocked at the potential that my small redneck corner of Virginia had! These are a few of them.

Here's my pile next to a low low s2k

Here's an even lower s2k

Unfortunately, mine was the only DC there, in fact it was the only Integra there until a DA showed up real late. Also, the lot was filled with Subarus! It was almost depressing at the turn out of Hondas. Anyway, got a nice surprise at the end there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
What the f***? o_O

A gtr here? In hickville?

Damn, Now I feel even shittier about my car :lol:

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
What the f***? o_O

A gtr here? In hickville?

Damn, Now I feel even shittier about my car :lol:

Ohhhh trust me, my car was one of the ugliest there. I even felt bad. Haha so no worries. But yeah! I was like "No way!" When it pulled in. 'Twas truly an amazing site. Apparently the custom body kit is the only one like it in the world.

R13

The other asshole
The real question is... With a body kit like that does it actually see track time or is it the hardest parker in the eastern united states? :lol:

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
The real question is... With a body kit like that does it actually see track time or is it the hardest parker in the eastern united states? :lol:

Haha that's what I was wondering, but apparently that family loves their cars, and has a huge garage. So if they don't do their own work I'm sure they have someone else doing it. All I'm saying is, you wouldn't find me next to them at street fights. Haha

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
I was shocked. Too bad I'm moving to North Carolina next month, now there will be no real OGs left in the tricities. ;D

R13

The other asshole
Don't blame you, This place blows :lol:

There will be one OG left though, I work best alone 8)

R13

The other asshole
Yessir, Finished the rebuild November 20th last year I believe.

Still a heap. :lol:

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Hondas are overplayed and burnt out.

The ratio of shut boxes vs real clean ones are ridiculous.

In my town, there's about a 100 to 1 shitbox to clean ratio.

Though most hondaboys grown up and joined the sti crowd or moved on to drift missiles like the 240sx and supras. (Not that they can drift to save their lives).

Deep down though, I know plenty of hondaboys that went to muscle cars and still have a love for hondas. The technology is unconparable to any other type of car.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Yessir, Finished the rebuild November 20th last year I believe.

Still a heap. :lol:

Mmmmmm.... That engine though. Nice man! We're gonna cruise eventually. Haha I like the honda sticker on the front.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver

In my town, there's about a 100 to 1 shitbox to clean ratio.

Though most hondaboys grown up and joined the sti crowd or moved on to drift missiles like the 240sx and supras. (Not that they can drift to save their lives).

Deep down though, I know plenty of hondaboys that went to muscle cars and still have a love for hondas. The technology is unconparable to any other type of car.

Them's fighting words... Sort of. If you weren't accurate they'd be. It all boils down to money, really. Hondas are low price range cars, early models anyway, and are easy to rice out with the thousands of "improvements" and the complete lack of experience in body work or mechanics that the owners of shit boxes lack. It's a shame, but you just have to stay true to what really matters.. SPEED.. And being "hellaflush."

And that's a part of the Honda life that I think everyone goes through, haha. I love Subarus and Nissans and even the occasional Toyota, but I'll always be a honda guy. That's just my lifestyle. In the end it just comes down to respecting someone for the work they've done to their car, regardless of what it is, as long as it's clean anyway.

R13

The other asshole
I'm down, I need tires bad, Can't justify blowing $450 on a new set until I get my new bike though, Unless I have a flat between now and then. :lol:

In my town, there's about a 100 to 1 s***box to clean ratio.
Sadly many seem to have lost their passion :( but it's all we can do to stay true and try to keep it alive, I used to be one of those musclecar guys that made fun of hondas but now I find myself s*** talking how unreliable most domestics are, I still love them but they're not very good cars in most cases.

I try not to judge the s*** boxes, Some of us just got a good deal on them, Use them as daily's and give them love where we can.

Now the ones that are all stanced out and rattle canned five colors is another story :lol: