Pics of Buddy Club Spec II

JDMb20DC2

Anybody got it on their DC? or DB ? How you like it and sound? For the price i would hope it sounds good....looking for pics tho !

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
most people on here are going to tell you to go with Apexi WS2 or Greddy TiC lol
get a magnaflow like me, the sound sooo gooooooood lol

sounds just like the one you have lmao
[YOUTUBE="Buddy Clup Spec II"]D-pUwMctbnE[/YOUTUBE]
this one sounds bad ass
[YOUTUBE="Buddy Clup Pro Spec"]MX2o0xgNXAE[/YOUTUBE]
this kinda sounds what i have
[YOUTUBE="Magnaflow integra"]OYgyqEOqWzU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

purpl3ran93r

Don't mean to thread jack, but can i fit a Type-R catback exhaust on a GSR
because im turbo'd and i want to install THIS but it says 97-01 Type-R and i have a 94 GSR

Last edited:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
it should fit, as long as its a 2 door exhaust and your car is a 2 door

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^if your turbo your going to need bigger exhaust. 3" is a must, itr axelback won't cut it. But it will bolt up.

I have pic of bc exhaust on my pc, I like looks of it but not fan of tone.

purpl3ran93r

^if your turbo your going to need bigger exhaust. 3" is a must, itr axelback won't cut it. But it will bolt up.

I have pic of bc exhaust on my pc, I like looks of it but not fan of tone.
so what should i get? only thing i have for exhaust is a exhaust manifold, down pipe and type-r muffler. and its not a type-r exhaust, the BC ProSpec they it only fits DC2 Type-Rs

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

most people on here are going to tell you to go with Apexi WS2 or Greddy TiC lol
get a magnaflow like me, the sound sooo gooooooood lol

sounds just like the one you have lmao
[YOUTUBE="Buddy Clup Spec II"]D-pUwMctbnE[/YOUTUBE]
This one literally made me LOL. Sounds mad bumble-bee'ish brah!

AcuraITR0692

I have stock headers, BC spec2 w/ omni power test pipe on my ITR. it sounds great at idle and vtec cossover. SUPER LOUD for a daily. very light weight. burnt my rear bumper a little bit. I should have saved up i just got the one i really wanted, spoon b pipe/ street silencer or mugen twin loop.

insane_one

insane user
BC sp2 exhaust is WIN!! well in my opinion that is. Some people dont like it because its tooo loud. But it all depends on you i guess. I love it because how loud it is and how awesome it makes the motor sound. Its not a deep tone but more of hi pitched/hi rev sound. If your going all motor you will love this exhaust. I wish they made it for DB's.

JDMb20DC2

Well loud isn't an issue with me, ask Tam he knows how loud my car is and i ran open header when i first got my car and i was fine lol but i just wanna hear how it sounds and X2 on the first vid of the red teg that does sound like my car, and i like the way the BC Spec II axle back is designed ....XslickwhitetegX the silencer kills it but thats just my personal opinion.

Right now i'm running straight 2.5" pipe with a replica N1 axle back.