PICS OF MY... 92 GS 4dr =( Don't LAUGH!!

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic

Lol its a 8inch with...

On the back of it. Its my old kenwood still going strong with like 8-10 gauge kit

The Dash: Tachometer, and Cruise don't work, and ABS light is on =(

The Back Seat

My crappy speakers it came with

The whole front cabin needs work =(

You cannot see but the hood is bent in in the middle and is popping up on the sides where fenders are

Both Sides of my car, rims are stock might change but I don't like four lugs =/

The Visual bad parts about the rear side of the car. Bumper hangs by rear fenders, trunk has holes ON both sides of the corners and is spray painted -.- by previous owner

I forgot about the engine but it just needs loads of work there. I want to put headers, maybe turbo, new valve cover, MAYBE change out cams and timing belt if its in my budget.

Remember this car has 180k on it and needs lots of work and it is a 92 integ 4dr gs
Total of what I want to do with this car (Maybe?):
FULL EXHAUST(Crappy installation needs to be replaced again, after he replaced it with stainless steal and cat)
Valve Cover
Timing Chain
Cams
Lifters, Rocker Arm, etc?
Hood
Rear Bumper
Trunk
Headlights and Taillights?
Intake
Forced Induction?
Turbo?
Front Suspension...
Alignment of course lol

I got this car for 700 dollars out the door, he wouldn't sell it to me for his previous price of 600 because he had a "SHORT SHIFTER" and it was too much of a loss, I was 3 hours away from my house to get this car and wasn't coming back to get it since he wanted to take it out and I didn't or he didn't have tools.
It rides okay, just needs work(Understatement)

PS Lots of what I done to it are just thrown on like mats, kits for amp and subs and stuff so I didn't put time on it like I should have. Just want the car to look nice first as you can see

Last edited:

acclude

cheap bastard
It's a little rough, but it certainly has a lot of potential. Interior looked super clean for the age!

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
thats a good price for that car. yeah it needs work, but thats part of the fun of buying an older car

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
I just got off the phone with the I guy I bought this car from. I've decided I am going to replace the timing chain, and he said he has a hood that a guy has that he is going to get me for 80 dollars that is suppose to be in good condition. I think I might do that timing chain this weekend, but I got to think about it.

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
My biggest thing is just replacing a hood and trunk for under 200. I'm sure I can find a black real easy .