Pics of my integra with friends civic

konig16

LS Vtec=:)
So i finally got some decent pics of my car well there not that great but i really cant take pictures for shit so this is as good as it gets. My friends hatch is also in the pics he just got it back from being painted supersonic blue.

As you can see i added some foglights and finally got some sideskirts i also got some black housing bumper lenses insted of the clear ones but i put them on a day after i took the pics.

so what do you guys think?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
hood doesn't go with your car color. that's just my opinion, though. SLAM that shit. lol it'll look a lot better :twocents: :thumbs up

konig16

G3GirL said:
hood doesn't go with your car color. that's just my opinion, though. SLAM that shit. lol it'll look a lot better :twocents: :thumbs up
The hood came on the car i like it personaly i dont think the picture really shows the true carbon fiber look it kinda just looks black in them.... its already lowered on neuspeed springs but i agree its not low enough i plan i buying some coilovers in the future but thares a few other things i want first like rims.

Sorry i couldent get n e bigger pics though thats how my friend sent em 2 me

konig16

obd1kenobi said:
Nice dude! you ever see if you had those wings west sideskirts in your basemant???
yeah i still got the side skirts i got some1 that might want them for 150 lemme know if ya still want em.

k624ash

looks hawt, i like the orange/black/carbon fiber look. not something you see all the time and it looks great

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I think you need black housing corner lights, it might finish it off the front end off better.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
looks good man.... like g3teg said when u get the black housing corner lights on theyre gonna look a hell of alot better... maybe even black housing headlights :thumbs up