Pics of my Teg

cripemaster

Here she is. 1990 acura integra gs. Stock except for aem cold air intake wit the bypass valve. I have a megan short shifter and test pipe (not yet installed) and a wakaba soshinoya badge hanging in the back window not shown in these pics and lots of plans for it. oh yeah by the way it's rust free. and when i say rust free i mean really rust free. not too common where i'm from.
here are my future plans. JDM EVERYTHING, headlights, folding mirrors, turn signals, thin side molding and even the jdm front and back bumpers 40lbs weight reduction right there. hopefully a type-r swap but probably not likely so i'll stick with a gsr swap with some cams and what not. paint job i want to be that classic honda championship white with the side moldings and mirrors painted with bronze volk rays engineering rims if possible. hks or tanabe exhaust. tein coilovers. I know I know. A lot of you will be like OMG thats a lot of money blah blah blah, but i wanna do it. oh yeah and if anyone has those damn window visors please tell me. those motherfuckers are impossible to find.

[/IMG]

cripemaster

thanks. oh yeah it only had 87k original miles when i bought it about 4 or 5 months ago now i'm up to 95k.

Andrew93

Currently Building
its a nice clean car to work on, im about to start on my 93 teg going with the championship white also, prob gonna do black possibly red accents. we can see how the paint jobs turn out( mine is the frost white i believe currently)

Andrew93

Currently Building
yea ive been waiting two weeks for my engine to be available to order..so i can order it this fri and wait two weeks just to get it :(

cripemaster

haha. i know it looks like i could go mudding in that thing. i always get teased about that one whenever i go to car meets. i just gotta get the dough for tein coilovers.

Ebush

The guy with yellow RNR's
I had coil overs on my last DA, hated it. Right now im rockin Eibach springs for an EK and it lowered it enough and it rides like stock. And handles way better than stock.