Pictures from Highway 1 Trip

goofygamer

My friends and I decided to take a road trip along the Pacific Coast Highway (HWY 1). Just wanted to share a couple pictures from our trip with the members of Club Integra since you guys are pretty awesome. Enjoy!

That's all I have. My camera was used mainly for videos so the memory space filled up very quickly. We have more videos than images so maybe I could post some up once they're edited. The road was freaking fun and spectacular. We're thinking about taking HWY 1 North, next year and making it a whole week trip.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Awesome!

I must say, you and your group of friends have mighty nice taste in wheels.

XD9, RGII, RPF1, MF10, etc. WELL DONE.

XjoEnX

Tell you're boy to trade me his mf10l's!! Nice pics man. Count me in next time.

goofygamer

Awesome!

I must say, you and your group of friends have mighty nice taste in wheels.

XD9, RGII, RPF1, MF10, etc. WELL DONE.
Thanks man. I knew you'd like the pictures haha. And they're RG-I

Beautiful pics!! We're there any users on here that were in those photos?
None this time. I'll ask Joe to join us next time.

Tell you're boy to trade me his mf10l's!! Nice pics man. Count me in next time.
Definitely will buddy. We're planning on taking HWY 1 North, next year. I wasn't sure how smoothly this trip was going to go so I didn't want to invite anyone.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
dude, the first photo....DOPE.

on a sarcastic note, you guys should've just carpooled with each other instead of wasting all that gas. :)

bkirshr

User that is Registered
wow, you have friends with good taste. What wheels are on the white civic?

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Nice pics man! Every time I see you post that s14, i want to go get one, lol.

Is your hood misaligned btw?

XjoEnX

Advan RG's, one of sexiest wheels in existence.

Peara you didn't answer my question about the MF10s. Looks like I'll have to bug your boy about it myself. :lol:

Last edited:

goofygamer

dude, the first photo....DOPE.

on a sarcastic note, you guys should've just carpooled with each other instead of wasting all that gas. :)
Haha that's what my aunts and uncle said. It's just something we've been wanting to do since high school.

Damn those are some nice pictures and clean cars.
Thanks man!

I bet that was a fun drive.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Definitely was. Especially along the hillside/coast of big sur, CA. Probably the most fun. Also raced the 2012 Civic Si that you see there. Won him on the freeway from a third gear roll. He's still very new to driving manual so I can't really claim it as a fair win, but it was fun going at it.

Yeah I definitely do. They always want to buy quality parts. The civic has Advan RG-I.

Nice pics man! Every time I see you post that s14, i want to go get one, lol.

Is your hood misaligned btw?
Yeah his car is clean. I think he's supposed to be one of the only ones with that body kit since he was one of the first to order it. The hood isn't misaligned. The white civic and mine just popped our hoods a little to let some cool air run through our engine bay.

Advan RG's, one of sexiest wheels in existence.

Peara you didn't answer my question about the MF10s. Looks like I'll have to bug your boy about it myself. :lol:
Haha Joe he wouldn't let those wheels go easily. They're just freshly powdercoated and with new stickers too. Both wheels are damn sexy and rare.

I require more info on the white Nissan, so f***ing clean.
haha what do you need to know? He's going HKS turbo soon. Already have the parts, just need to install.